Sirona Therapy Is Growing
Come join a truly independent client care focused private practice group in Mt. Kisco, NY
If you are passionate about mental health, and want to serve the Eating Disorder community, then join Sirona Therapy! We are a growing, respected, and well reviewed
group practice. Sirona Therapy in Mount Kisco, NY is seeking a part time independent contractor therapist. Candidate MUST HAVE desire for eating disorders training, and prior exposure to eating disordered clients. We are currently treating clients through a hybrid of TeleTherapy and office use. Candidate needs to be comfortable working with a private therapy practice that does not take insurance. Better suited for candidate who does not have their own private practice. This can be very lucrative for a clinician that wants to engage in meaningful client centered therapy, and maintains high client retention. We will keep you busy!
Requirements for this opportunity:
- Must have exposure with Eating Disorders cases. Prior training will be given first consideration.
- Ideal Clinician will have 2 years of experience with direct clinical work.
- Must be a fully licensed NY State clinician with LCSW or LMHC licensure. Those with an additional CT license will be given first consideration.
- Can commit to a possible 20 sessions per week.
- Must be available for prime client hours on afternoons, evenings and occasional weekends. As an independent contractor, we will work with your scheduling needs.
- Able to provide individual and family therapy with adolescents, young adults, and adults.
- Prepared to work independently, with support from a caring clinical director.
We offer generous compensation, weekly case consultation, monthly group supervision, a performance based incentive of CEU stipends, and a professionally designed soothing and luxuriously decorated office environment is available. We also provide technical assistance and monthly contractor invoicing.